300B COMBINED WITH CAYIN = TOP CLASS!
The A-300B MK2 is an SE (single ended) integrated class A amplifier, which can also be used as a power amplifier. It delivers 8 watts, but 8 watts that sound like much more and can give you a sound you’ll never get near on a traditional transistor amp. With those 8 watts, it can make a big difference which speakers you’re straining for. Typically, many will probably look for someone with a slightly higher sensitivity (92-94db and up), but it can also easily play with speakers with lower. Our own Zu Audio speakers start from 97db and up, which would be a great match for this type of amp (see them here).
New improvements in the MK2 edition:
- Newer and improved circuitry since the original A-300B.
- New high-precision VU meter on top plate
- Easy and quick adjustment of Bias as well as Hum balance
- New protection circuit for power and audio transformers
- Silver plated high quality internal signal wiring
- All is point-to-point cabling (handmade soldering)
- High quality Japan ALPS motorized volume control
- 2 x 6SN7 and 2 x 6SL7 tubes for the preamp section
Available on backorder
FREE SHIPPING THROUGHOUT THE EU
8W + 8W
Line 1, Line 2, Line 3, Pre-In
6SL7×2, 6SN7×2, 5AR4×2, Full Music 300B×2
420mm × 382mm × 195mm (W×D×H)